Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Enjoy High Resolution Flower Photos - Free To Download



I promised last month to post some of the flower shots in a higher resolution, and here they are!   Click on them to see the full sized versions in high resolution - these make GREAT SCREEN SAVERS!  Feel free to use them however you wish - NO COPYRIGHT RESTRICTIONS!  I hope that you all enjoy them half as much as I did!
ALL blooms here are courtesy of Tom Eckert and the Seasonal Changes Crews!  You guys have made my yard beautiful again this year!    Thank you honey, I love you almost as much as those flowers, and I'm always proud of the work these guys do.





White Peonies

White Peonies with candy striped center

Weeping Cherry Blossoms

Does anyone know what this one is?
Pear, Peach or Plum?

Again, didn't take note of which tree...
anyone know?

Group of large pink Peonies

And the last one I'm confused about - can't remember which
one was which!

Weeping Cherry Blooming

Pink Peonies in Mumu's crystal 

Pink Peonies in Mumu's crystal














http://myblog.blogspot.com/view

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments - your input is appreciated. Please visit again soon.